NYC project needs multiple contractors – initially remote prior to on-site at some future date:
Role : Actimize Developer – 6 positions
Functional Role and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be responsible for functioning within a development team.
- Responsibilities include: Day to day involvement in the development team to review and understand the FSD, write TSD and LLD documents. Perform development in Actimize RCM / ACTONE to implement, develop or configure the requirements, prepare release installation instructions, perform unit testing, work with business analysts to execute the SIT testing and document the results.
- Our teams work together with other technical and functional areas to ensure proper execution of processes.
- Key to your success will be your desire to learn and grow in the role as a team player and take direction and guidance from the team lead and other senior team members.
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- RCM/ACTONE Case Manager development experience on the environments and implementations comprising of
o Oracle or MS-SQL Database
o Application Server as Tomacat, WebSphere, Web logic etc.
- Domain knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, Trade Surveillance and in general compliance knowledge is a big plus
- Experience of developing RCM custom plugins in Actimize environment
- Experience and hands-on knowledge on RCM features – DART, Alert/Case Type, Workflow, Alert/Case views etc.
- Hands on experience on writing exceptional and complex SQL queries and procedures
- Hands on experience on using tools like JIRA, HP QC ALM etc.
- Experience to work with the teams on global presence
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Should be able to work independently to result high quality deliverables, covering both functional and non functional requirements
- Perform unit testing and peer review of the code
- Write and deliver release installation instructions, technical specifications document, low level design documents
- Work with internal teams and client resources to be able to assist in release migrations
AML Business Analyst 7 positions
Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
Work closely with business units to determine requirements, perform gap analysis on existing systems, and prioritize issues
Work closely with technology to convey and interpret requirements, analyze and evaluate data needed to meet the requirements,
Strong data analysis skills
Prepare test cases and test scripts for developed code and execute the test cases to document results
Strong understanding of, or the ability to quickly gain such, of applicable laws, regulations, and guidance in the subject area as well as the desire to keep up with changes in a complex environment
Provide professional services expertise and leadership to client projects and implementations
Conduct client workshops, assessments, and strategic planning activities
Willingness and ability to travel occasionally
Ability to handle communications and build relationship with the client and business users
3+ years’ experience as a business analyst in the financial industry in AML at consulting firms, product vendors, or banks.
Must have a very good understanding of SDLC process
Experienced professional in Waterfall or Agile methodologies
Capable to write test cases, scripts and test plans
Understanding of AML concepts in several of the following areas:
Suspicious Activity Reporting
Proficient in PL/SQL from a query perspective on a large database platform (eg MS-SQL, Oracle etc.)
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Confidence communicating with and advising senior executives
Proactive and self-starting
Detail and quality oriented
- E. / B. Tech degree; Master’s degree a plus
ACAMS certification is a plus
Tools experience (must have):
Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Project Plan, Visio
Actimize, ORACLE Mantas/OFSFCCM
MS-SQL / Oracle DB PL/SQL
JIRA, HP QC
Sharepoint, Autosys, etc
Fully retained search: Job Title – VP Business Strategy (September 2022 – 2 of 3 positions filled).
Supervisor: Management Committee (CEO and President)
Location: Texas (remote OK)
Client will manufacture high temperature superconducting wire (HTS) at disruptively low cost with a very
scalable process: first full scale production line is being constructed now – roughly doubling world
capacity of magnet wire. They are preparing to build much more capacity at the next stage, reaching
billions of dollars per year in revenue.
A world leader in vapor deposition manufacture of advanced materials invested ~$3M of their
process expertise assessing client technology and preparing for launch (reports available to short listed
HTS wire enables transformative changes to our energy system: HTS cables simplify expansion of the grid
for energy transitions. They are in use today and are expected to make up 20% of global high capacity
power cables by 2030. HTS also unlocks a step function improvement in MRI’s and it is a key requirement
for the compact fusion magnet that Commonwealth Fusion Systems recently tested.
VP Business Strategy
Client faces dramatic growth and this role will add to that trajectory by developing understanding a large
ecosystem of opportunities associated with advanced motors, generators, cables, and more. The
candidate will develop actionable insights, strategies and transactions. Joining the client leadership team requires commitment to HTS changing the way the world uses electricity and building scale for meaningful and health improvements. The candidate must be ready to execute as the opportunities develop.
• Develop deep understanding about 2-4 industry segments that are either adjacent to or
downstream of HTS wire manufacture. Develop strategies for client posture.
• Develop content for a compelling pitch deck for the client series B. (The deck will be put
together by others – the content is what requires this level of competence.)
• Develop and implement transactions.
Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years of business consulting experience as an MBA at a top tier firm.
• Understanding of available data sources and how to develop synthetic or other data analytics
that “proxy” when reliable data is not available.
• Leadership capability for transaction teamwork and with new business spinouts.
• Just do it environment – at the inflection point client needs hands on work and leadership.
• Commitment to the twin missions of significant ESG and company valuation.
New Client Requirements:
*Position Title: Regional Sales Manager
Salary: Base + Commissions + Bonus. $200-400k total comp, plus great benefits.
Location: OH (covering Ohio, Michigan, Western Pennsylvania). Federal sales a plus.
Industry: Cyber Security
*Civil/Stormwater Engineer with PA DOT drainage & PE. Leading tasks for various stormwater-related work, including design of highway drainage systems / green stormwater infrastructure, erosion / sediment pollution control plans, stormwater facility inspections, and sewershed modeling.
*Our client is a national Civil Engineering – Architecture firm in the Environmental/Waste Water Treatment sector. They need a Project Manager in Phoenix to lead the delivery of water and wastewater engineering services to a variety of clients in Arizona and the Southwest region.
* Big Four Accounting Consulting Firm: Manager, Financial Due Diligence (Healthcare). Candidate needed in Chicago, New York, McLean, Denver, Dallas, and San Francisco. 5 years experienced needed with a Top Tier public accounting firm. Salary range: $130,000 to $155,000
* Director in Financial Management National financial consulting firm likes to see candidates with Technical Accounting, 10 Q, 10K, IPO Readiness, SEC Reporting Experience. Must have a network in the location they are applying for so they can build out the practice and bring in new clients/revenue. $180,000 + $40,000 bonus. Openings in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles / San Francisco Metro areas.
* Director in Transaction Advisory 10 years of Transaction Advisory experience, M&A, Buy Side and Sell Side, Carve out, spin off, Deal, Due Diligence, QOE, experience. Must have a network in the location they are applying for so they can build out the practice and bring in new business.
$180,000 + $40,000 bonus Openings in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles / San Francisco Metro areas.
* CFO Advisory – Director level $170-175,000 + $30,000 bonus All major US cities.
* Manager in Financial Management with heavy heavy SEC Reporting experience) – Technical Accounting, 10 Q, 10K, IPO Readiness, SEC Reporting experience. Need this person to be strong in SEC Reporting. $100,000 – $125,000 base salary plus bonus. All major US cities.