CX Strategist role/responsibilities. 3-5 years experience in a CX/UX role:
- Depending on tactic/project, will help direct focus on CX vs. UX (primary role will be CX)
- Ensure customer is at forefront of all communications
- A shared responsibility with other team members (Campaign Lead and Business Analyst) to focus tactics/messaging on the customer – enables the team with the ability to focus on customer.
- Develops deep understanding of customer needs, wants, and motivations. Will work in close collaboration with Marketing Research team.
- Champions the desired interactions between the product/brand and its customers
- Identifies pain points for users and recommend solutions
- Helps users understand: “Do I understand what I am interacting with?”
- User Design expert for the team (usability, interaction design, information architecture, user research, prototyping, accessibility – font size, color contrast etc..)
- Maintains knowledge of trends in latest experience design, user interface, and technology trends.
Needs to be:
- Curious and ready to challenge the status quo
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excited to be at the epicenter of a client’s digital transformation and want to support its goals.
- In the right mindset. Open, curious, patient with an ability to see the long-term vision, not just the short-term pain points.
- Autonomous, proactive, collaborative and dynamic. Someone who takes the initiative!
- Creative and a strong sense of design.
- Experienced working in Health/Pharmaceuticals or comparable industry with similar legal/regulatory constraints
Contact: Justin Dahm 630-730-9139 firstname.lastname@example.org